| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lanzhou in April is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with occasional rain. A paltry 19.1mm (0.8in) of liquid descends across on average 5 days.
- The blue above Lanzhou is slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:29 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:05.
- There are approximately 7:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lanzhou April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lanzhou, China
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lanzhou: