| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lanzhou in August is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain now and again. Just 75.9mm (3in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Lanzhou are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:19 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:29.
- There are approximately 6:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lanzhou August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lanzhou, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lanzhou: