| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lanzhou in February is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.2 °C (19 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with scarcely any snow. An airy 2.4mm (0.1in) of liquid precipitates across on average 2 days.
- In February the skies in Lanzhou are slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:36 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:49.
- There are approximately 6:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lanzhou February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lanzhou, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lanzhou: