| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lanzhou in January is cold at -6.1 °C (21.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.3 °C (11.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no snow. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of water is discharged across an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Lanzhou are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:09 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 10:00.
- There are approximately 4:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lanzhou January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lanzhou, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lanzhou: