| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lanzhou in July is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 57.4mm (2.3in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Lanzhou are a little sunny with on balance a measurable 7:13 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:20.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lanzhou July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Lanzhou, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Lanzhou: