| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lanzhou in March is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with seldom any sleet, rain or snow. A feeble 8.9mm (0.4in) of liquid falls across an average of 4 days.
- The blue above Lanzhou is slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:44 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lanzhou March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Lanzhou, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Lanzhou: