| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lanzhou in May is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 38.2mm (1.5in) of water falls during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Lanzhou is fine having an average of a detectable 6:30 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 14:04.
- There are approximately 7:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lanzhou May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Lanzhou, China
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Lanzhou: