| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lanzhou in November is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with scarcely any sleet or snow. An airy 4.5mm (0.2in) of water descends during an average of 2 days.
- The skies in Lanzhou are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:21 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 10:38 long with an average length of 10:13.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lanzhou November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lanzhou, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lanzhou: